Tips for Purchasing Online
Technically, we could argue that the true countdown to Country Fest begins when you purchase your Country Fest tickets. On Friday, October 5, 2018, there will be a limited amount of $99 3-Day General Admission tickets available online at 9:00 a.m. CST. Once these are sold out, 3-Day GA will increase to $119. Don’t forget–all campsites will be available at this time, too!
As we gear up for Friday’s event, we want you to be able to make your purchases as smoothly as possible.
Important Tips for Purchasing
- Have your credit card info handy before you hop online. The timer doesn’t pause while you’re looking for your wallet!
- View Campsites/Seating by clicking the red dot in your desired section.
- Consider a Plan B for a campsite location — just in case your first choice is sold out.
- Select the best email address as that will control your account. You’ll have to sign in using this email to access your See Tickets account.
- Be sure to choose the correct shipping type in the drop-down menu before selecting “add to cart”. If you don’t, the order will default to domestic shipping and you will only be able to select from US locations.
How to Purchase
We put together a step-by-step guide on how to purchase tickets last year when we switched to a different ticketing company (See Tickets). Feel free to review this before you purchase for a nice refresher.
Waiting in the Queue
If the site becomes overloaded with people, you will be put into a virtual line to wait to buy tickets. This is to prevent any overload issues that might happen, which could cause purchasing errors. We don’t want you to experience any errors. Trust us.
All sales will begin at 9:00 a.m. CST. If you are put into the Queue after 9am, you will wait in order–just like you would as you’re waiting in line at a store. Follow the prompts on your monitor and you’ll be taken to the ticketing page as soon as it’s your turn.
Be aware: If you try to get on to the ticketing site before 9am, you will be randomly assigned a number in line. Arriving early will not guarantee you a better spot in line.
Get Excited for Country Fest 2019!
We’re ready to get you set for next June’s Country Fest in Cadott! Friday, Oct. 5th marks the day to begin purchasing your 3-Day General Admission tickets & campsites–both general and electric. We want you to get the best options at the lowest prices. If you ever have questions, comment below or send us an email.